Min Qi Wong
Open Sunset Cruise
Hop onto a relaxing cruise around Singapore's Southern Islands and bask in the beautiful, unhindered sunset. Our yacht will set sail from ONE°15 Marina and anchor at St. John's bay for some light snacks and drinks. There, you are free to jump into the waters for a quick swim! Our journey will then continue towards Marina Bay for a stunning night view of our iconic city skyline.
Why join us?
- Get to sail without the hassle of forming a group for a private charter
- Get to meet new like-minded friends and adventure lovers
- Learn about the stories of Singapore's Southern Islands and their significance in the maritime industry
- Leverage on this unique platform to host your friends, clients, or business partners
- Why chill out at a bar in the middle of a concrete jungle when you can chill out on a yacht out in the open sea - trust us, it's worth it
- Hear stories of our long-distance sailing adventures
*The yacht will only sail if a minimum group of 3 pax is formed.
MIN QI WONG is a self-professed adventure junkie who loves the outdoors. Leveraging on her family yacht - Ximula, she is fortunate to be living the dream when she founded Ximula Sail back in 2014. From initially picking up Sailing 101 from her father, Min Qi now holds a powered pleasure craft driving license (since 2014). Since then, she has sailed with the family on various expeditions on board Ximula to many beautiful destinations including Phuket, Koh Samui, Pulau Tenggol, Redang, Lingga and Tambelan Islands in Indonesia.
Check out Min Qi's Website
Email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org